|Date Posted||April 20, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are expanding our IT team! Our growing company is seeking a professional and dynamic Senior Programmer for our corporate headquarters, located in Bunnell, FL. In this new role, the Senior Programmer will support our core estimating application. The ideal candidate will have Web Development experience with .NET and AngularJS, as well as experience working in an Agile environment.
- Provide application software development services or technical support within a defined project.
- Code, test, debugs document, implement and maintain software application components.
- Develop program logic for new applications. Analyze and modify logic in existing applications.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Analyze requirements and translate business needs into product designs.
- Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Suggest technical alternatives, improve and streamline processes and systems.
- Plan, analyze and forecast tasks, activities, and projects.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Ability and willingness to support other functional areas within the IT Department as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical program preferred. Industry certifications and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience in deploying end-to-end systems in accordance with development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development).
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high-levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K and PTO.
How To Apply
- If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.