|Date Posted||June 23, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Our growing company is looking for a professional and dynamic Senior Accountant. In this fast-paced position, the Senior Accountant will work closely with the Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager, and Accounting Staff in preparing and reporting financial statements and reports.
- Reviewing financial data periodically to ensure completeness of the data.
- Maintain ownership of certain balance sheet account’s and conduct complex account reconciliations and analysis, including Bank account reconciliations.
- Manage and administer Yellowstone’s purchasing card program.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries as needed.
- Monitor purchase order process, prepare reports/analysis ensuring branches follow company policies.
- Setup vendors in ERP system as needed, review support and verify IRS TIN matching.
- Assist the Accounting Manager/Controller in ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financial statements that conform to principles of accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in gathering, preparing, and reviewing of annual external audit requests.
- Assist and/or facilitate in special individual or group projects whenever asked.
- Research and correct financial errors and anomalies identified in various financial reports.
- Assist Controllers, Director of FP&A, and Regional analysts in annual budget process.
- Conduct monthly allocation processes and review for accuracy.
- Mentor & train Junior Accountants. Provide assistance as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, Audit or Finance
- 4-6 years of Staff/Senior Accountant Experience
- Advanced account reconciliation skills
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Positive, optimistic and ambitious
- Vast knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting/month-end close/reporting)
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exhibits high level of attention to details
- Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match and PTO.
How To Apply
- If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.