|Date Posted||January 18, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia and South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Project Manager for our growing Orlando market. The Project Manager serves as the vital link between Yellowstone's high-profile clientele and the Company in ensuring that client expectations regarding quality and service for landscape construction projects are met and exceeded.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing the tasks of multiple field crews for commercial landscape construction and irrigation. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client expectations.
- Interacting on a regular basis with assigned Yellowstone clientele and general contractors, through flawless verbal and written communications.
- Perform continuous quality control monitoring and maintain up-to-date and accurate documentation for all issues and solutions.
- Responsible for field safety training and daily oversight to assure that every crew member is working safely.
- A landscape construction professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree; with a green industry or construction major strongly preferred. Associates degrees and prior landscape construction experience will be considered.
- Two to three years of experience with a commercial landscape construction firm leading multiple crews required.
- Exceptional client-service skills and a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal; knowledge of Spanish is highly preferred.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.