|Location||Bradenton/Sarasota Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that recognizes the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Manager for our Bradenton/Sarasota, Florida Branch. The Operations Manager will report to the General Manager of West Florida and is responsible for guiding and assisting the team of account managers and technical personnel with daily operations.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and New Mexico. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Planning & Scheduling Field and Support Operations to meet contractual specifications and exceed client expectations.
- Communicating with Employees and Clients in person and via professional written documents.
- Fostering Client Engagement.
- Financial Management, to assure efficient and profitable use of resources.
- Creating a work environment where Safety is recognized as “The Tool for Life”.
- Employee Development, to create a pool of promotable talent.
- A landscape professional with an engaging leadership style.
- Bachelors Degree in Horticulture or a related major strongly preferred. An Associates Degree will be considered, along with relevant experience.
- Four to six years of prior experience with a professional landscape management firm. Experience leading other managers a plus.
- Knowledge of southern climate horticultural practices and high-level property maintenance experience a plus.
- Passion for client service.
- Superb communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle reimbursement.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.