|Location||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2018|
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a top-notch Office Manager. This position requires a professional with a positive attitude and perfected multi-tasking and time-management skills.
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- General office management duties such as answering phones, handling mail/FedEx/UPS, ordering supplies and scheduling various vendors for services.
- Entering and coding timesheets and coordinating payroll for Branch.
- Handle requisitions and purchase orders for Branch field management.
- Track and process documents for efficient billing.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork, uniforms and scheduling.
- Must be highly organized, resourceful and a strong multi-tasker. At minimum, three years of prior experience in an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant role is necessary.
- Associates degree in business or related major preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred.
- Prior experience with financial software packages preferred.
- Must have and maintain an upbeat, professional and friendly attitude and demeanor.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive wage and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K and PTO
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.