|Date Posted||April 20, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are expanding our IT team! Our growing company is seeking a professional and dynamic Network Engineer for our corporate headquarters, located in Bunnell, FL. In this new role, the Network Engineer will design, deploy, grow and monitor our network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Execute routine and complex engineering, support, and administration of the Yellowstone Landscape enterprise network services and infrastructure.
- Analyze and consult with operations to determine network needs. Evaluate costs for purchases, installation and support of network communications.
- Develop detailed specifications, project plans and timelines for implementation and support of network solutions and systems.
- Manage, configure and maintain IP PBX and phone devices.
- Proactively monitor, manage, track and respond to hardware, software and infrastructure problems in the support of network systems while ensuring compliance with change and governance processes. When noting problems or weaknesses, conduct a root cause analysis.
- Engage, interact with, and drive peer support team to troubleshoot and resolve network related issues. Escalate to vendors as needed.
- Train and provide technical support to internal team members.
- Establish processes to drive operational efficiencies with continuous feedback and improvement of network, operational support, and IT services for operations teams.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Willingness to work non-traditional work hours on occasion for projects/updates and occasional off hours to control interruptions to production processing and business impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical program preferred. Industry certifications and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Expertise in network planning, engineering, architecture and the development of technical standards and technical strategy.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience, including design, configuration and deployment: WAN, LAN, WLAN, VPN, Active Directory, Domain Controllers
- Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, OSPF, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Firewall experience preferred. Fortinet or Sonicwall experience a plus.
- Microsoft Network Experience (Active Directory, Domain Controllers, etc.) preferred.
- Cisco Certifications CCNA and CCNP are a plus.
- Data Warehouse design and deployment support experience a plus.
- ITIL experience and Helpdesk experience is a plus.
- Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K and PTO.
How To Apply
- If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.