|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a highly motivated Landscape Superintendent to lead a crew that provides landscape services and installs landscape upgrades on high-profile commercial properties. We are looking for a bright, energetic individual that is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of their work.
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Under the supervision of the Account Manager: plan, schedule, and implement the tasks of a field crew. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, labor and materials budgets, and client expectations.
- Supervising all lawn maintenance service activities of the crew, ensuring consistent quality for our clients, and that crew members are operating safely at all times.
- Assist the Account Manager with enhancing landscapes of clients by offering appropriate additional services.
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and other employees as needed.
- Interact on a regular basis with assigned Yellowstone Landscape clientele, through verbal and written communications.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs on assigned properties.
- Experience managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping or related services
- Exceptional client-service skills and a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to read landscape plans and layout plantings
- Pro-active attitude to resolve issues before they become problematic
- Fluency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Clean driving record
- A Green Thumb!
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.