|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking highly professional and skilled Irrigation Maintenance Technicians for our Bradenton/Sarasota Branch. The Irrigation Maintenance Technician will be responsible for overseeing various irrigation maintenance contracts on high-profile commercial properties in the greater Sarasota Area.
- 2 years of irrigation repair experience, eagerness to learn additional
- Understand basic pipe sizing and irrigation design
- Ability to inspect properties and generate reports to insure the proper service
- Attention to detail with an eye for safety hazards
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work alone
- Strong communication skills and team work is essential
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair commercial / residential irrigation systems
- Strong work ethic / self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Based on experience.
How To Apply
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at our Branch location:
6108 33rd Street East
Bradenton, FL 34203
Tel: (941) 251-8080