|Location||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a dedicated, experienced and professional Irrigation Superintendent for our Charleston Branch.
- Help build an effective production team by developing employees and working with them to build and support a team environment
- Manage production for our high quality services utilizing an understanding of complex irrigation concepts
- Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building, regular site visits and consistent quality of service
- Be able to professionally develop quotes and proposals based on customer needs
- Have a basic working knowledge of all equipment used and ensure equipment is operational and functional as needed by teams
- Sell enhancement services in order to improve site conditions, coordinating with other region office employees and customers to ensure that the enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees, customers and the public
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in the irrigation field with a focus on commercial properties.
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, written, and reading comprehension) required; Bi-lingual skills in Spanish are a plus.
- Must have the ability to deliver flawless customer service and to develop strong employee and client relationships.
- Be able to provide a hands-on approach to task management, employee and customer interaction.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- FCHP and BMP certifications, as well as other related certifications, are highly preferred.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, and 401k.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.