|Location||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
Our growing company is looking for a professional Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions of Yellowstone Landscape with recruitment efforts, benefits administration, development and implementation of employee training programs, and to provide support on employee matters and other HR initiatives. The HRBP will build relationships with the local Regional Vice President, Branch Managers and Office Managers and report to our Florida-based Vice President of Human Resources. Our successful HRBP will learn our business, proactively anticipate business and HR needs, and act as an employee champion and change agent.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and New Mexico. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Develop and maintain proactive and consistent recruitment strategy for frontline workers.
- Coordinate the recruitment process for professional staff for the Region including job posting, application review, and initiation of required pre-employment screenings.
- Participate in the administration of a comprehensive internship experience for college candidates and maintain a network of viable candidates for consideration as permanent hires upon graduation. Along with the Employee Development and Program Manager, attend career fairs and other college recruiting related events.
- Along with the VP of HR, coordinate the H2B Visa process for all participating branches within the Region.
- Identify training needs throughout the Region and research available programs and/or participate in the development of designated training initiatives. Conduct trainings personally, where appropriate.
- Participate in the ongoing development of and compliance with a comprehensive “culture-based” safety program.
- Responsible for Workers’ Compensation administration including claims monitoring and communication with employees, managers, insurance carriers, medical staff, and lawyers.
- Conduct in-person New Hire Onboarding with management and administrative staff including requisite new hire paperwork, electronic Form I-9 processing (including E-Verify where required), and benefits orientation.
- Enter new hires and employee changes into HRIS system.
- Handle day-to-day benefits administration, including customer service for Open Enrollment and New Hire Enrollments, COBRA administration and auditing the monthly statements for accuracy.
- Serve as resource for management and employees regarding interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues including providing effective and compliant guidance to management and employees.
- Ensure compliance with requisite State and Federal employment laws.
- Responsible for the tracking and retrieval of Company property from terminated employees.
- Create ad hoc reports as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Five to seven years of related experience.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish language is preferred.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced-level Excel skills, and experience using an HRIS.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working with all levels of employees from field labor to senior management.
- Some overnight travel to distant branches as well as day trips to local branches will be required. Branches within the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions are located in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.
How To Apply
- If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.