|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking professional Fert/Spray Technicians to perform fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our Sarasota market.
- Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs. The Tech diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- The Tech must take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
- A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
- Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals required.
- Must be able to take a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Must be able to diagnose insect and disease issues in the field.
- A clean driving record and background is required.
- Strong communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Based on experience.
How To Apply
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
or fill out an application at our Branch location:
Bradenton, FL 34203