|Location||Houston Southwest, Texas|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide exceptional client service? We are seeking a professional Business Development Manager to be responsible for estimating and selling tree care services to existing maintenance clients and develop new business opportunities for our Tree Care department in the Houston, Texas area.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Business Development Manager must be a strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to secure bids.
- Seek new business; Meet with potential customers.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate future leads.
- Inspect trees/job sites to make recommendations and prepare proposals.
- Work closely with the Arbor Division Manager and crews to set reasonable delivery expectations on products and services.
- Work with Landscape/Maintenance Account Managers to develop tree care programs for existing Yellowstone Landscape clients.
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction by seeing all accounts to completion. This will include meeting with the crews working on accounts to make certain that client expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Keep track of your sales activity by using the company’s sales management tool.
- Must be accountable for performance metrics in sales, appointments and call follow-up.
- Field visits and other onsite work will be required to familiarize you with all of Yellowstone’s product delivery methods.
- The BDM actively support, encourage and motivate Jr. Business Development Managers to ensure overall department productivity and to maintain a strong and cohesive team.
- Other duties may be required and assigned.
- B.S. degree in Forestry or Arbor Forestry preferred and/or 5+ years related experience or training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sales management software.
- Intermediate knowledge of office automation tools; Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint is essential; Ability to learn and master new technology with ease.
- Able to meet tight deadlines; prioritize and follow up with minimal direction, work well under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
We offer a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
How To Apply
If this kind of opportunity appeals to you and you believe you’re qualified, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer---- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability